Something came up and I cannot attend. Can I get a refund for my ticket?
- Unfortunately, no. XCentric tickets are nonrefundable.
OK, since I can’t get a refund, can I sell/transfer my ticket?
- Yes, you can sell and/or transfer your ticket, with a few exceptions.
- Member tickets can be transferred to another member. Guest / Spouse tickets can be transferred to a Guest / Spouse of a registered EO Member only. EO Members cannot attend as the guest of another Member.
- There is a $200 transfer fee. The person who is the recipient of the transfer needs to complete the XCentric Event Waiver form to be manually registered. All payments for ticket transfers are handled between the two parties.
- Each EO attendee must check-in and register. You will be required to show proof of ID in order to register.
Process for Transferring Tickets
- Find someone to transfer the ticket to. We recommend contacting your chapter admin to see if anyone is looking for a ticket.
- Once you find someone who is interested in your ticket, please email email@example.com. Indicate the name and chapter of the Member assuming your ticket and copy them via email.
- Please remember it is up to the two parties to coordinate any transfer of payments individually.
- Recipient of the ticket will need to complete the waiver to attend. Please send the waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org and a PayPal invoice will be issued to the person you are transferring the ticket to for the $200 fee.
- Once the waiver and fee are received the ticket will be transferred. Please note that the transferring of the registration is a manual process in the XCentric system. Please be sure to follow this process to avoid any issues at XCentric.
- Dallas has BIG ambitions when it comes to food! Thousands of restaurants throughout the city boast intricate menus, one-of-a-kind dishes, and mouthwatering concoctions. From gastronomy and farm-to-fork to soba noodles and wild game, Dallas dining is one unique experience to savor. Take your dining experience up a notch with a stroll down the Margarita Mile, a collection of the best and brightest margaritas in the city, conveniently collected in a colorful app. Visit https://www.visitdallas.com/things-to-do/restaurants/index.html for more information.
Arts & Culture
- Dallas delivers BIG in the arts and culture scene thanks to the largest contiguous urban arts district in the country. Start your visit in the center of the Dallas Arts District (there are several museums with free admission!) before venturing out into other neighborhoods. From galleries in the Bishop Arts District to street art in Deep Ellum, there’s something in every corner of the city. For more information, visit https://www.visitdallas.com/things-to-do/arts/index.html.
- Whether it’s a trip to Klyde Warren Park or a few hours atop Reunion Tower GeO-Deck, you can’t miss a visit to the best attractions in Dallas. Traveling with the kids? There are endless opportunities for family fun and even the adults will leave satisfied. For more information, visit https://www.visitdallas.com/things-to-do/attractions/index.html.
Travel and Accommodations
- By Air
Fly directly into Dallas, TX (DFW). From there utilize taxi service, Uber, or Lyft to head right to your hotel.
- By Car
Easily accessible off of Interstate 30, travel north on Lamar Street to arrive at the Omni Hotel.
XCentric 2019 will be hosted at the Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- By Air